Friday, July 29, 2011

Essentials

I've always loved reading those articles in magazines and on blogs where you get a peek into someone's purse, or a smattering of the things they "just can't live without."  The people who do this are usually celebrities, and when I read these, I think to myself how much I would like to talk about my favorite products (weird, I know).  Well, I'll never get a chance to do one of those features (as far as I can tell), so I'll do one here.

1.  Iced Latte made with my Tassimo brewer.  My day literally cannot begin without one.

2.  Lululemon Braided Headband.  Restrains the mane while I crush miles.

3.  MacBook Air.  I'm fascinated by Apple and passionately love every product, software update, and accessory they contribute to this world.  I am weak and have mild scoliosis so I decided to get this over the 40-pound Pro.  It's lightning fast and I.  Love.  It.

4.  Kate Spade Organizer.  This was a graduation gift from Tassie.  I'm a thorough list-maker and enjoy the physicality of things on paper.  I'm more likely to remember my to-do's if they're written in ink.

5.  Mistral Provence Wild Blackberry Soap from Anthropologie.  Holy sweet smelling soap.  This will be the only thing in my shower for the rest of time.


6.  Always on my body: the heart necklace I got for my 21st birthday and my ring (Dad's birthstone bordered in mine, the diamond - obvi).  My dad got me the ring when we were in the Bahamas over Christmas and a few weeks ago he looks down at it and exclaims, "Where did you get that??!?!" ... Um, you bought it for me?



And now that this is looking like an excerpt from Stuff White People Like, I will sign off.

Home sweet home in Waco with a forecast of rain... grr.. even though the heat is excessive and never-ending, I saw enough gray skies in Ohio to last me a lifetime.

- CAR -

No comments:

Post a Comment