Saturday, July 23, 2011

Fresh produce

I love farmers' markets.  Actually, I love the Granville Farmers Market.  It has literally everything from ghost peppers and Japanese eggplant to fresh bread, jams, flowers, herbs, apples, cakes, pies, chocolates, crafts - everything.  I was looking for a good picture of it but I don't have one, so I was led to the "Village of Granville, Ohio" website.  Looked through all 63 photos and got sad that I won't be going back there in the fall.

I've been craving a blueberry bagel with plain cream cheese from Village and a scoop of Whit's vanilla with raspberry and chocolate syrup...or if Espresso Chip is the flavor of the week, two scoops of that, or Black Raspberry Chip...clearly I'm hungry and nostalgic.

The Dallas farmers market in West Village is not quite at the Granville level, but I feel better buying things in season that have been freshly picked.  


Someone was still in her outfit from last night at 1:30pm....


Cherry tomatoes, zucchini, corn on the cob.... Yum.

- CAR -


No comments:

Post a Comment