Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Too hot to think



It has been 110 degrees all week.  And it's been over 100 degrees since... I can recall.  The entire month of July was in triple digits and we're going on the hottest summer on record.  So I haven't been doing much of anything besides going to the pool, staying inside, etc.  I'm babysitting the cousins this week, went into D today - we're prepping for our intern project presentation.  I'm not sure how we'll do, but I'm not entirely confident we'll win.  Nonetheless, the project was a good learning experience and, even better, a way to meet fun (wild) interns.

Don't think I'll see 90 degrees until I go to DC next Thursday!  Then I'm taking the good old Bolt Bus (which I took from NYC to Boston last summer to visit Mikkah) from DC to NYC on Monday!  I'll only have a night in my future home, but that is enough time in one of the most expensive cities in the world for now.  I can't believe that in one month I'll be in a new apartment, a new city, getting ready to start a new job... all excitement no nerves.



Is new job supplies shopping an acceptable replacement for school supplies shopping?

- CAR -

No comments:

Post a Comment