Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Productivity

I had three interviews today.  I was the interviewer in two which were for my work assignment and the third was my second round job interview.  I was so pleased with the way they all went - especially the third - and tomorrow will undoubtedly bring even more productivity.

Several of my friends from high school have gotten engaged and married within the past few months (terrifying!) which has made me aware of wedding things such as registries, place settings, and these beautiful gowns...




They're all made by the same designer - Watters?  Not that these are relevant to my life at any point in the near future.  I have other life milestones to figure out first.

I love summer bracelets, like forearms full of them, and I think I may try to craft these Wrap Bracelets this weekend when I go home to celebrate my mom's birthday.


A trip to Hobby Lobby is in store!

- CAR -


No comments:

Post a Comment