Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday inspiration

First of all, I got a very exciting e-mail this morning as I was getting ready for work.  I'm doing a second round interview at my dream company this week!  Not getting too ahead of myself but I am oh-so proud of myself!

I have seen Pinterest mentioned on some of my favorite blogs over the past several days.  Just submitted my e-mail address so hopefully I will get an invite soon.  It's a website (and app) where you can create different "boards" and pin project ideas, inspiration, cool things you want to try, etc.  It has also led me to these creative wonders:



Cable and Cotton string lights can be bought with pre-selected colors or you can design your own strand.  I would pay any amount to ship these beauties across the pond.


I've seen this idea re-appearing on various inspiration blogs I regularly check.  Ahh chalkboard paint.  It could also be fun on wine glasses, recycling crates (paper, plastic, glass), terra cotta pots, mason jars in the bathroom....


I absolutely love scrapbook paper art.  Easy, cheap, customizable, pretty... this look was created by decoupaging paper to canvas.  I assume they just painted the edges a coordinating color but I would try gluing ribbon, moulding or even twigs to frame the canvas.


An adorable gift or birthday party favor for kids!

Happy Monday!

- CAR -


No comments:

Post a Comment