Sunday, July 10, 2011

Worst pickup lines ever

Heard last night in Uptown:

3.  "Oh my God are you ok?  Your arm..."  Apparently, I was standing in such a way that it appeared my arm was broken and in a sling.  No, I was actually just clutching my beer close to my person and standing in an off-putting way to deter you.  And yes, I'm fine.

2. "Are you a maniac?"  This wasn't even followed with a traditional pickup remark like, "Cause you're driving me crazy!"  A guy actually came up to M, who was howling like a hyena with laughter, and asked if she was a maniac.  With a start like that, at least the conversation can only go uphill from there.

1.  "I have a friend that wants to know, have you ever tasted shit?"  Turns out "shit" is a shot they wanted to buy for us.  One that we never tried because I'm pretty sure I screamed and tried to run away.

Before becoming victims to offensive and moronic pickup lines, M and I had the greatest dinner at Campania.



One word: BYOB.  We split a pizza; half carnivore (prosciutto, arugula, tomatoes and mozz), half herbivore (mountain of veggies).  Delicious start to what was a strange but spontaneous and fun night.

Just found this picture I took in Cabo with my PHONE with the Camera+ app.


Bonita.

- CAR -


No comments:

Post a Comment