Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pinterest Obsession

Last night a wonderful thing happened.  I received my e-mail invite to join Pinterest, a website that allows you to collect your favorite things from around the web and "pin" them to various "boards," organized by categories you choose yourself.  Have I ever been busy...


Simply perfect.  I love neutral white main pieces with vibrantly colored accents and accessories.


Currently obsessed with grey/citrus combination in a bedroom.  HGTV Design Star season 5 winner Emily Henderson designed this cozy nook bed.


Penne with Roasted Asparagus and Balsamic Butter - what a fresh and healthy dinner from Food and Wine!

I found the perfect dessert to complete that meal...


Chocolate Chip Cookie n' Oreo Knock Your Socks Off Brownie Bars recipe from Betcha Can't Eat Just One will soon be made in my kitchen.  I won't even try to eat just one, thank you.

- CAR -



No comments:

Post a Comment