Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tuesday Inspiration


Initials, spelling words in the bedroom, kitchen, etc.


A Texas rug my mom got for my new apartment from Lane's, a very Waco store.

I was looking at personalized notepads on Shutterfly yesterday and started to order these...


But couldn't get a look I liked with the limited custom design elements.  And then, as I do with many things I see and consider buying, I thought, "I can make those!"  So I designed these and bought 5x7 card stock from Michael's for $5.


And the floodgates opened.  I could create different notepad/stationary designs all.  Day.  Long.

On the shopping front, there are some things I just can't make.  Like this Rebecca Minkoff bag I just bought, the first purse I've purchased since high school.


Next item on my Visa statement?  Shoes.  That I don't hate, can walk in, and don't make me a giant.  So I don't love shoes and have a difficult time motivating myself to go shoe shopping, but these Tory Burch Mid-Heels would certainly be welcome in my wardrobe.


- CAR -




No comments:

Post a Comment